Thursday, May 5, 2016

MAYrathon Day 5: Biotta Celery Root Juice

Alright, this is going to be a bit of a quickie. One because I got home late after working a fifteen hour day. And two - there's absolutely nothing good I can say about today's selection: Celery Root Juice. Let's just be real for a minute - did anyone even know celery came from a root? I guess I always figured it just kinda showed up next to the peanut butter and cream cheese as an uninvited guest. I've had a piece of celery string stuck in my freaking teeth since the Reagan administration. Celery SUCKS. Once I make my millions as a successful blogger, I plan to spend all that money eliminating celery from the face of the earth. If you like celery, go to your Facebook and unfriend me...and then move to China so you don't ever had to accidentally run into me in the street because I will find you and tell you how stupid celery is for the better part of an hour.

So celery - sucks (didn't I just tell you this?). celery root juice - obviously going to suck. A bottle of celery root juice with floaties in it and the color consistency of copper dirt - the devil's cocktail. I'm going to pour this one in a glass just to get the full "experience."
Is that you, peanut butter soda?
And HOO-RAY! It doesn't smell like dirt like I thought it would; it smells like spoiled tomato soup and parsley - what a treat! 

No....just no. I literally couldn't get it to go down my throat. I tried three times. I'm going to bed...and probably to hell. 



No comments:

Post a Comment